March 2, 2013

Power Profiles: Pauline Cheng

Pauline Cheng
Executive Director

“Never miss an opportunity when opportunity knocks on your door.”

 After I graduated from college, I became a software engineer. I worked hard in my job, because my dream was to retire young and give a better lifestyle for my parents. After working seven years, I realized I was just trading time for money.

 Six years ago, my good friend introduced Market America to me, now I know my dream can become reality. I want to be an entrepreneur and control my own destiny by following Market America's proven system and all the great leaders, starting with our Founder and CEO JR, Loren and the Corporate Team, with their commitment and efforts that provided us with an incredible platform and system. Average people can dream again, and the best thing is, they can have their dreams come true!

 I also want to say thanks to God, my parents, my great mentors and my amazing team for your support which has given me tremendous personal growth in this journey! Most rewarding is that I have my time freedom back. Now I can enjoy and spend quality time with my parents.

 My dream now is to share what I learned and help more people to realize their dreams can come true. With the powerful NMTSS, and the leverage of teamwork, we can truly make it happen together! See you at the TOP! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment