November 4, 2014

The Best Market for 100% Gains Right Now

From DailyWealth

The Best Market for 100% Gains Right Now

By Dr. Steve Sjuggerud
Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"Chinese stocks have the potential to deliver triple-digit returns within 24 months," I explained on CNBC yesterday morning.

That was a bold thing to say on camera... but I believe it's absolutely possible... In fact, twice in the last decade, Chinese stocks have soared by triple digits within two years.

While on CNBC, I talked about the U.S. housing market and how I am putting my own money to work in real estate... I talked about how I believe the stock market could go much higher even in the face of higher interest rates... but the biggest opportunity that I talked about was China.

When China goes up, it can soar... In China's 2006-2007 bull market, Chinese stocks soared by 500%. It soared by more than 100% in its 2009 bull market as well. See for yourself:




Importantly, Chinese stocks today are just as cheap as they were when they started their last two triple-digit runs in 2006 and 2009. We are at the same starting point in value today as we were back then. You can see it clearly in this chart:



So China is cheap.

It is hated, too... Investors have been avoiding it in 2014. Ah... but that is what I like to see!

Read more from DailyWealth >>




No comments:

Post a Comment