September 12, 2013

Power Profile: Mary Susan Rehrer

From thepowerprofiles.com

Mary Susan Rehrer
Director

I didn't think that Market America would follow through on its promises of the Two- to Three-Year Plan. I had previous experience with another company that did not have a proven system. Their systems failed me, but Market America came through.

I obtained a very significant income in the first year of my Market America career. I never had to return to nursing administration.

Market America has positively changed my life in every imaginable way. Not only has it allowed me to be a full-time mom at home, but it has surrounded me with a network of fantastic, positive support. I built my UnFranchise® Business for the financial freedom it provides, but I stick with it for my Market America family. You will find that your Market America teammates are an extension of your family.

The lifestyle is second to none. I can spend time with my children at home, attend their school activities and travel with my family. I feel, since I am at home, I can be a role model for my children. Above all, I have hope in this life for a fruitful and prosperous future. I can set goals and dream. I know that I can make any goal I set with this company. This is excellent for self-esteem.

Read more from The Power Profiles >>

No comments:

Post a Comment