October 29, 2012

Power Profile: Kathleen J Brown Schindler


From thepowerprofiles.com

kathleen jbrown schindler
Executive Director


And to think people tried to tell me Market America wouldn't last!

Now, more than ever, we need to reestablish our priorities and secure our own futures. I was working three nursing jobs when Market America crossed my path, and I knew I had to make a change. How very blessed we are to have a company that puts people first! Thanks to JR, Loren, the Corporate Team and my awesome teammates, we have been able to positively affect so many lives.

Everyone needs a backup plan. Lack of time and money in this country is an epidemic. We have the answer. Just following the proven business plan, attending and promoting events, and using all the business tools, I have been able to create an ongoing significant income. Wow!

To have the money is great, but the time to enjoy it … unbelievable! Time freedom allows you to spend time with your family, friends, do volunteer work and to make any dream come true. Mine is to establish a foundation for the mentorship of youth in honor of my dad. Thanks to Market America, the groundwork is being laid for that right now. I thank God every day for the privilege of being an Independent Distributor for this company.

Currently doing business in: the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment