February 21, 2016

Missing in Action

Hello....

You probably thought what happened? I have been missing in action,

I have not been blogging for a while 'cos I have been working full time. I will have many things to share about working full time as an employee versus working for myself the past 15 years.

One thing I quickly realized is that time is no longer my own - I am contracted to be on the job from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. My time is not as flexible as when I was my own boss.

Stay tune - I will be sharing my thoughts on work, health and wealth and what it takes to truly be an entrepreneur.

1 comment:

  1. Khi lựa chọn dung dịch vệ sinh https://kronopolvietnam.com/Sàn gỗ công nghiệp Kronopolvietnam, chúng tôi thường khuyên khách hàng nên xem kỹ các thành phần của nước lau sàn để đảm bảo chúng không chứa chất gây ăn mòn cho mặt sàn.

    ReplyDelete